Welcome!

About the Game:
As far as money, either take the fully upgraded Truck to highway and take your time with it (can get mi
Best vehicle for each stage in Hill Climb Racing. Some hints for each stage, and my 3 best vehicles below. As far as money, either take the fully upgraded Truck to highway and take your time with it (can get millions per run this way if you are careful/patient, but the runs are slow), or take something like Motocross Bike to the moon and just rack up the air/flips.

https://i.ibb.co/g9BPN6Z/9ebd778ddf85.jpg
>>> ENTER HILL CLIMB RACING HACK <<<

Countryside. Most vehicles can do ok here. Once you hit 2000m, there are a couple of hills that are very tricky, and one in particular that is very hard to not break your neck when you land. Dune Buggy 2223m Monster Truck 2156m Jeep 2154m. The trees don't really get in the way here. I don't have much fun with this stage, so I haven't put much time into it. Gas becomes the limiting factor. Tank 3073m Dune Buggy 2590m Truck 1921m. Desert. Traction is key for this one. Monster Truck 3638m Tank 3051m Truck 2872m. Arctic. Again traction is the main concern. The hill at around 2340m stops most vehicles that get that far. Dune Buggy 3219m Snow Mobile 2563m Quad Bike 2431m. Highway. This one's all about gas. The distance between gas cans goes up about 50m each time you get to one, so watch your distance and try to figure out when the next one is coming up so that you don't jump over it. Any vehicle without a gas upgrade will need to hit every gas after about 1400m. Kiddie Express 18028m Truck 14678m Super Diesel 4x4 9047m Racecar 32037m. Requires nigh perfect runs. Slower or shorter vehicles do well here because they are easier to keep from flying over jumps. Eventually traction and speed to get up some hills become an issue, at which point you have to get real good at letting off the gas early and cresting the hills. Dune Buggy 2876m Rally Car 2431m Jeep 2369m. This one is just really hard to get distance on - the second one wheel gets off the ground you are starting to flip. Tank does consistently well because of its tracks. Tank 1253m Monster Truck 1111m Rally Car 1090m. A combination of cave and moon. Timing when you let off the gas becomes even more critical than in cave. Take your time. Jeep 1586m Tank 1562m Quad Bike 1446m. Alien Planet. The slick surface means that very early in the level you need a running start for most hills. If you jump off a hill and land on the up slope of another, you have to back down and start over. Better to gently crest the hill, ride down the other side and pick up speed for the next. There's a hill at around 1150m that stops most vehicles. Snowmobile 2351m Jeep 1313m Race Car 1257m. Arctic Cave. Like a slicker version of cave. Dune Buggy 1910m Hovercraft 1235m Snow Mobile 1159m. Forest. It takes power and traction to push through the trees. I don't enjoy this one very much so I haven't put in much time. The Hippie Van is not affected by the trees, but it still does not seem as effective as the 3 below. Tank 1727m Dune Buggy 1602m Monster Truck 1563m. Mountain. The Mountain stage works best with vehicles that are good at making short, steep climbs, and are resilient to flipping. The treads on the tank also handle the large number of sharp points very well, when other vehicles get stuck with a tire on either side of the point. Tank 2114m Dune Buggy 1884m Hovercraft 1434m. Mudpool. Performance seems to diminish as you get muddy in this one, so try to jump as much mud as you can. Traction up hills becomes the biggest issue. The hovercraft will skim the surface of the liquid, which is handy. Dune Buggy 2266m Big Finger 2142m Tank 2023m. Volcano. Jumping the fire becomes pretty important when gas gets scarce. Again, the hovercraft will skim the surface of the liquid, which means you will never have extended fires. Tank 2958m Rally Car 2177m Monster Truck 2071m. Beach. This one's actually really straightforward. The dunes provide nice traction heading up the hills. Truck 12338m Tank 5694m Dune Buggy 4357m. Roller Coaster. The key is a vehicle that can get up the very steep inclines - vehicles with down force like the Dragster, Race Car, or Rally Car are all effective. Dragster 3991m Race Car 2652m Rally Car 1562m. I have not put as much time into the following tracks. Night. The rolling hills and scarcity of gas make this track similar to Highway. However, traction is not as good. Tank 4424m Tractor 2877m Monster Truck 2355m. Rooftops. The key to this stage is not to hit all the ramps with speed. The very flat ones, like the first few wooden ramps, are safe, as are the dark ones at the edges of the rooftops. Any other higher ramps are liable to land you in between rooftops if you hit them with speed. Unfortunately you do not get lots of air time for falling down the holes! Monster Truck 2763m Jeep 2666m Motocross Bike 2651m. Junkyard. There doesn't seem to be much of a trick to this one. Another traction and gas" track. Tank 2746m Super Diesel 4x4 2455m ? Construction. The swinging beams make this one tricky. The best strategy is probably to travel slowly to see how the beam is supported and work from there. Big Finger 1964m Tank 1584m Quad Bike 1564m. Rainbow. This is a tough course. You just have to spend a good bit of time figuring out which jumps to take at which speeds. Rally Car 2776m Truck 1775m Quad Bike 1507m. Haunted. This was a pretty boring course, I only went through it a couple of times. Tank 4684m Super Diesel 4x4 2319m Big Finger 2316m. Northpole. Also pretty boring. The presents can get annoying. I imagine tank and truck would fare well, possibly also snow mobile. Update: BF is good here. Earned 10m+ coins going from level 45 to 62 in one go. Big Finger 16040m (level 64) Dune Buggy 6291m Sleigh 2108m. To farm money I take a fast vehicle, like the buggy, and The Moon stage, and keep doing jumps of 20000+ coins. Try to do as many flips as you can while in the air. Bike + moon = keep doing turns in mid air for profit I personally like the army tank fully maxed for mountain.

Hacked hill climb 2

Hill climb racing hack app download

Hack hill climb racing pc

Apk hack hill climb racing

Hill climb racing 3 mod apk