Welcome!

About the Game:
Download ZEPETO: 3D avatar, chat &amp, meet and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ZEPETO: 3D avatar, chat & meet 12+ In a space without limits, another me in another universe — ZEPETO. Create who you want to be, and meet friends across the world!

https://i.ibb.co/pvvnyHm/e2aa5837962f.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/X11uMSz.png

Go on exciting adventures and bring your ideas to life. Welcome to the world of ZEPETO. Meet friends in a new space! From sharing feed posts to sending direct messages — capture memories with friends all over the world! Dive into worlds of adventure! Make friends, take photos, and complete missions — choose from more than a thousand Worlds to explore! Create a 3D you! Try on trendy new collections or items from coveted brands — with more than a million items, there's not a style you can't find! Design your own items and worlds! Create your dream spaces and virtual items, and start earning — let your ideas inspire and take off into trends worldwide. Exclusive monthly benefits with ZEPETO Premium! From member-exclusive items to faster turnaround time for Studio submissions — take advantage of the perks only available to subscription members. Note: The ZEPETO Premium((Monthly price: $3.99 US/monthly) will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to 'Settings' after purchase. - Terms and Conditions : https://support.zepeto.me/hc/articles/360053434734 - Privacy Policy : https://support.zepeto.me/hc/articles/360050411493. What's New. The world of ZEPETO has improved! - You can finally gift Creator Items! Gift a Creator Item you've been wanting to share! - We've fixed small and big errors and improved performance for a better ZEPETO. Try gifting a Creator Item to a dear friend. See you today at ZEPETO! Ratings and Reviews. Great app. Ok what I want to say is, it is not (really) a game well, it has a thing on it called 'world' it's a little bit like Roblox bc there a many worlds/games on it. So i am going to explain what it is all about. It has a thing on it called 'feed' witch is pretty much like tiktok but you can post little dances with your character and you can post you own videos and pictures it's pretty cool. You can message people and send pictures and videos to the person that you're messaging. And it has a thing called 'match' it's a bit like tinder but don't worry it's pretty safe in my opinion, but you're probably like "wth why would there be a tinder on a kids game?!" Well like I said it's not really a game more like social media, and it's not exactly geared towards little kids (more like 13 and up but any kid can have it in my opinion) and it's optional you don't have to have a profile on match oh and one more thing it's not your own picture it's your character. And there is this thing called 'crew' it's little groups that you can make or join other peoples crew. It's sort of like all the social media's mushed together that's on their and the app doesn't let me click on the emojis for it and I tried turning off my phone, logging out and logging back in and I tried deleting the app and so there is SO much on the app that it would probably take ten thousand years to write it all down so really you're just going to have to get it to discover it all. Anyways the app is great. It's social media not a game (please read if you're wondering things about the game) Ok what I want to say is, it is not (really) a game well, it has a thing on it called 'world' it's a little bit like Roblox bc there a many worlds/games on it. So i am going to explain what it is all about. It has a thing on it called 'feed' witch is pretty much like tiktok but you can post little dances with your character and you can post you own videos and pictures it's pretty cool. You can message people and send pictures and videos to the person that you're messaging. And it has a thing called 'match' it's a bit like tinder but don't worry it's pretty safe in my opinion, but you're probably like "wth why would there be a tinder on a kids game?!" Well like I said it's not really a game more like social media, and it's not exactly geared towards little kids (more like 13 and up but any kid can have it in my opinion) and it's optional you don't have to have a profile on match oh and one more thing it's not your own picture it's your character. And there is this thing called 'crew' it's little groups that you can make or join other peoples crew. It's sort of like all the social media's mushed together (sort of lol) so there is SO much on the app that it would probably take ten thousand years to write it all down so really you're just going to have to get it to discover it all. Anyways the app is great. Developer Response , Hello Marlee , Thanks for the accurate review and description! We appridcate your support! - ZEPETO Team. Update. On the "Today" menu I try to create a about me thingy that's on their and the app doesn't let me click on the emojis for it and I tried turning off my phone, logging out and logging back in and I tried deleting the app and re-downloading it so I'm just confused on what to do for it and for the blocking can you make it to where if someone blocks another person then the person that's blocked won't be able to see the other person's profile or contact them because there's some people who have cyber bullied me on other apps that has ZEPETO and I don't want to delete the app because of them and another thing is I whenever there was the Cartoon Network contest the Cartoon Network clothing and accessories never appeared in my store and it really confused me on why it wasn't there I also feel like new clothes come way too fast because whenever I finally get enough coins to buy one of the new outfits I been wanting on there there's already new outfits out it takes at least 2-3 days for me to get enough coins by using the quests, daily coins, and lucky but overall I really enjoy playing it it's a lot of fun I really like that we can add posts and tag our friends on there now but I wanted to bring this up and let you guys know and I hope you guys the ZEPETO team as a good day or night!! Developer Response , Hello Pikachugirl22, Thank you for taking the time to give us such detailed feedback. The developers are glad you are having fun. :) Currently, not all emojis are supported for the bio section on the profile page yet. You can add a smile emoji and we are working on adding the rest in the future. Right now our blocking system does need a bit of work. But if you wanted to block a user you can go to their Profile → Message -. Details. In this section you can take off their notifications and block them. If you find that they are still contacting you to report each account. To report a user go to their page, in the upper-righthand corner and select the 3 dots. In there you can report the user and add details. Also, if items were loading in the store, we recommend connecting your device to a strong internet connection and making sure that your ZEPETO application is up to date. We are also looking for more fun ways to add in minigames so earning coins isn't a long process. We are glad you are able to express yourself and make friends in ZEPETO! Please stay tuned for future updates! We cant wait for more feedback. :) Have a good day!

Free gems zepeto

Zepeto diamond hack

Hack zepeto

Zepeto hack android

Hack diamond zepeto